IMPORTANT COVID 19 INFORMATION! PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING!
Dear First Tee Families,
First Tee’s top priority is the health and safety of our participants, employees, and volunteers. We continue to monitor all available information related to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). After reviewing the relevant updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and state and local health departments, we deem it best to err with extreme caution.
It is our obligation to proactively put the health and safety of both youth and adults first and do our part to help minimize the spread of this virus and the impact it will have on our nation’s health system and our community. During our 2021 season the following guidelines will be put into effect for the safety of all:
- All participants and coaches will be required to wear a mask at check-in. Masks will not be mandatory after checking in.
- All participants and coaches will be temperature checked at check-in.
- Homework in Yardage Books will be conducted outside and at home. Email with homework assignments will be emailed out.
- Students and coaches will be asked to bring personal water bottles with them to class. Water stations will not be available.
- Students are asked not to share equipment.
- Students and families will be asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to class time.
Please feel free to give us a call or send an email if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you back in class this summer. Check our website and/or our Facebook page for any updates or special events.
All the Best,
Diane Wojciechowski, Executive Director Joe Simpson, Program Director
First Tee Eastern Michigan First Tee Eastern Michigan